Post Graduate Diploma in English Language Teaching (PGDELT)
Sub: Register No. & Contact Class Details - PGDELT Course – 19 – reg.
* * * * *
You are admitted to one year Post-Graduate Diploma in English Language Teaching – Course – 19 –Distance Mode (2016-2017). Click on the following link to know your respective batch and register no.
- Click here to know your Register Number
(For all future correspondence please remember to write your register number).
The course has the following six subjects, and for each subject, reading material is provided.
- Listening and Speaking
- Language Work
- Methods and Materials
- Teacher Development
As you are aware, working on assignments, participation in contact programmes and adhering to the time schedule will make you eligible to participate in the final contact programme and write the final examination. The assignments for each component can be downloaded from our website: www.riesielt.org OR Click here. The assignments will have to be completed and submitted to this office on or before the dates mentioned below:
Assignments submitted after the due date will not be considered for valuation during the current academic year.
- There will be 2 contact programmes. One in October 2016 and the other in April / May 2017. Attending both the contact programmes is compulsory.
- The first orientation cum contact programme will be held at this Institute for 3 working days from 17.10.2016 to 19.10.2016. You have to report for the first contact programme on 17.10.2016 at 9:30 AM
- The second and final Contact cum Examination programme will be held in the month of April/May 2017.
- Outstation participants who wish to stay in the Institute hostel during the contact programme may write to the Director, RIESI, Jnanabharathi Campus, Bangalore – 560 056 requesting for accommodation. The request letter should reach us latest by 30th September 2016.
- Food and accommodation charges will be as follows:
- Accommodation - Dormitory: Men / Women ₹ 200/- for 3 days
- Room with 3 Beds*: Women only ₹ 250/- for 3 days
- Food: will be made available against payment ₹ 82/- per day
* Subject to Availability
- Assignments in each component should be submitted separately. Kindly write the component (subject) Name, Assignment Number, your Name, Register Number and Question Numbers in all the assignments.
- Kindly remember to write your REGISTER NUMBER in all the assignments which you submit and in all your future correspondence with this Institute to facilitate easy reference.
- You are advised to bring the Identity Card when you come for the contact programmes and examination.
- Please bring all the study materials sent by us when you come for the contact programme. You are advised to study all the modules before coming for the final contact programme.
- Accommodation will be provided only for registered candidates. Request for accommodation for kith and kin will not be entertained.