Diploma in English Communication
Congratulations for having got enrolled for the 1-year Diploma in English Communication Course 2016-2017. We are sure that you will have received the modules, (4 in number), a booklet of assignment and Identity card duly signed by the Director from the Institute during the 2-day orientation programme at RIESI. We hope you found the orientation programme highly useful and informative.
We would like you to take note of the following:
- You will be awarded the Diploma only on completing the following requirements
- Submission of all the written assignments in all the modules.
- 100% attendance in the final contact programme .
- Scoring a pass mark as required in the final examination of all the subjects and the Teaching Practice / Presentation to be conducted during the final contact programme.
- You must bring with you your Identity Card and Course Materials for the final contact programme.
- All the assignments must be hand written in A4 size paper bearing your name and enrollment number on all the pages.
- Typed answers will not be accepted. They will be marked ‘ZERO’ or will not be considered for evaluation.
- Assignments in each module must be tagged separately and sent to the following address by any mode (Post/Courier/By hand) which you think feasible to you and ensure safe and timely reach.
- The last date for the submission of assignments is as follows:
- 1 set of Assignments - 30 November, 2016
- 2 set of Assignments - 31 January, 2017
Assignments submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
- The cover that carries the assignments should be super scribed “Diploma in English Communication”– with your enrollment number and must be addressed to
- THE DIRECTOR
- REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH, SOUTH INDIA
- JNANABHARATHI CAMPUS
- BENGALURU – 560 056
- PH: 080 – 23213243/23218452
- Participants who would like to avail the accommodation and food facilities at the Institute may write to the Institute as and when you hear from the Institute for the dates of the final contact programme. (However the Institute will write to you about the dates.)
- Participants are required to adhere to the dates and time mentioned above for a successful completion of the course and thus the award of the Diploma.